1. Stonebridge has an Option Agreement dated January 28, 2021 signed by Development Resources LLC (DRLLC), a Utah LLC, whereby it may acquire an interest in six (6) sections of 180 BLM Mineral Lease Claims in Nevada.
These properties are strategically located to major exploration projects in the area called the “Long Canyon Gold Trend” of East Central Nevada.
Under the terms of the Agreement, Stonebridge will acquire a 60% controlling interest in the six (6) sections by paying DRLLC a one time payment of $150,000, an additional payment of $100,000 for a Phase One sampling program and a stock distribution to be negotiated.
A Phase Two exploration program will follow a successful Phase One program. DRLLC will remain operator at all times.
2. Stonebridge is continuing to discuss joint ventures on its other Nevada gold claim.
3. Stonebridge continues to develop its 25% interest in high quality DNA hemp projects with a major US hemp grower having properties located in Oregon and Hawaii.
4. Stonebridge continues to be involved in providing cannabis related products for pets to safely and effectively treat many pet health issues, including preparing a line of pet food using hemp oil with high CBD components
5. Stonebridge has terminated its previously announced merger with another OTCPK company.
6. Stonebridge is currently preparing the required documents to renew trading on the OTC Markets, including updated financial statements and supplementary information and completion of Form 15 (c) 2-11 to resume quotations in the OTC Markets.