1. Stonebridge has an Option Agreement dated January 28, 2021 signed by Development Resources LLC (DRLLC), a Utah LLC, whereby it may acquire an interest in six (6) sections of 180 BLM Mineral Lease Claims in Nevada.
These properties are strategically located to major exploration projects in the area called the “Long Canyon Gold Trend” of East Central Nevada.
Under the terms of the Agreement, Stonebridge will acquire a 60% controlling interest in the six (6) sections by paying DRLLC a one time payment of $150,000, an additional payment of $100,000 for a Phase One sampling program and a stock distribution to be negotiated.
A Phase Two exploration program will follow a successful Phase One program. DRLLC will remain operator at all times.
2. Stonebridge is continuing to discuss joint ventures on its other Nevada gold claim.
3. Stonebridge continues to develop its 25% interest in high quality DNA hemp projects with a major US hemp grower having properties located in Oregon and Hawaii.
4. Stonebridge continues to be involved in providing cannabis related products for pets to safely and effectively treat many pet health issues, including preparing a line of pet food using hemp oil with high CBD components
5. Stonebridge has terminated its previously announced merger with another OTCPK company.
6. Stonebridge is currently preparing the required documents to renew trading on the OTC Markets, including updated financial statements and supplementary information and completion of Form 15 (c) 2-11 to resume quotations in the OTC Markets.
Stonebridge announces the hemp oil for the US$11,554.00 order is ready for shipping to the buyer and upon receipt the company will receive its 40% share.
Stonebridge announces it is now preparing a line of pet food using hemp oil with high CBD components set for January 2021 delivery.
Stonebridge is finalizing a merger with another OTCPK company for January 2021.
Stonebridge is continuing to discuss joint ventures on its Nevada gold claims with two major gold companies with anticipation of completing with one of them in the first quarter of 2021.
Stonebridge is looking forward to a prosperous 2021.
Stonebridge announces it has received purchase orders for hemp with high quality DNA in the amount of US$11,554,00
Stonebridge announces it is currently pursuing a line of pet food using hemp oil with CBD components.
Stonebridge is in talks with another OTCPK company on a possible merger.
Stonebridge is continuing to discuss joint ventures on its Nevada gold claims.
Stonebridge Resources Explorations Ltd. is in discussions with a public Hong Kong Company regarding a share exchange.
In addition, another Nevada Corporation is in discussions to acquire 50% of the Company’s mining claims in Nevada.
The Company continues to develop its 25% interest with its US hemp grower having properties located in Oregon and Hawaii.
The Company confirms it continues to prepare the required documents to renew trading on the OTC Markets and secure a listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Company has formally closed the signing of an agreement with a major U.S. hemp grower acquiring 25% interest in its high quality DNA hemp projects,with properties in Oregon and Hawaii.
The Company will also be involved in providing cannabis related products for pets to safely and effectively treat many pet health issues.
Patrick Webb, President of Stonebridge Resources Explorations Ltd.announces the signing of an agreement with a major U.S. hemp grower acquiring 25% interest in its high quality DNA hemp project.
The Company is joint-venturing on its Nevada mining properties with a major mining company.
The Company is pursuing a 25% interest in a Hemp project in Colorado.
Press Release to follow.
Stonebridge (“The Company”) has been working with West Coast, BC grow operations over the last few years and is pursuing sales aggressively with successful commitments.
Currently, the Company is seeking licenses to market these crops as medicinal marijuana along with other cannabis related products.
The Company is in the midst of closing a hemp sales agreement with a top grower in Oregon, featuring quality DNA associated with their hemp.
The Company is pursuing a number of quality gold mining properties.
The Company continues to prepare the required documents to renew trading on the OTC Markets and also intends to secure a listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Company sees great potential with the current undertakings happening.
President and CEO
STONEBRIDGE RESOURCES EXPLORATIONS LTD. IS A PUBLIC COMPANY WITH MINERAL PROPERTY INTERESTS AND IS CURRENTLY PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES IN THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA AND HEMP BUSINESS SECTOR.
THE COMPANY IS CURRENTLY PREPARING THE NECESSARY FILINGS TO RESUME TRADING WITH THE OTC MARKETS.